Additional measures Smile Design Center dental practice in Kockengen
If you are not feeling well, cancel your appointment on time and get tested. In addition to the guideline Infection prevention in dental care practices, we have the following additional measures:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other, also in the waiting room.
- Mouth caps are not mandatory, but recommended within our practice
- We ask you to disinfect your hands upon entering the practice.
- We don’t shake hands.
- We ask you not to linger in the waiting area, and
to leave the practice as soon as possible after making the appointment
- We handle digitally as much as possible and therefore ask that payments be made
contactless as much as possible.
- We also keep a distance of 1.5 meters behind the scenes, otherwise we will adjust break
- We ask that you come to the practice alone as much as possible.